StuffBoughtOn250504
i spent 400buckeroos today. Was super happy i guess i was skipping. Nothing cheers you up better than spending cash. I flushed out my 2weeks NYDC pay in a day but 'because i'm worth it' Happy i am! :) New shoes! woosh. but before i even wore it, i saw another shoe eye candy-superdupernice. Never had this liking for shoes before. Ya. cool beans! And yes! Happy Yooo hoo. PANCAKES.Shoes chekered shoes nice but no money so no checkered shoes but i like. nice damn nice. I think this blazer nike shoe thingy has made me like nice shoes. lazer shoes thingy is nice too. Wahaha i feel so poser and amateur. but ya. YAY! i miss you checkered shoes thingy. tomorrow i go see you ok? :)
i spent 400buckeroos today. Was super happy i guess i was skipping. Nothing cheers you up better than spending cash. I flushed out my 2weeks NYDC pay in a day but 'because i'm worth it' Happy i am! :) New shoes! woosh. but before i even wore it, i saw another shoe eye candy-superdupernice. Never had this liking for shoes before. Ya. cool beans! And yes! Happy Yooo hoo. PANCAKES.Shoes chekered shoes nice but no money so no checkered shoes but i like. nice damn nice. I think this blazer nike shoe thingy has made me like nice shoes. lazer shoes thingy is nice too. Wahaha i feel so poser and amateur. but ya. YAY! i miss you checkered shoes thingy. tomorrow i go see you ok? :)

<< Home